Deborah Sandoval’s actions prior to entry are not detailed, but there are multiple images of her inside the Capitol Building. She admitted to going to D.C on January 6th with her son, Salvador Sandoval. There is no account of violence committed by Deborah.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Deborah
- Last Name(s): Sandoval
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-195
- Arrest Location: Des Moines, IA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/29/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Deborah Sandoval's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 02/19/2021 in Des Moines, Iowa. Indicted 3/9/21. Arraigned 3/26 where she pleaded not guilty to counts 7-11. Status hearing set for 9/15/21 at 11 am.
Louis J. Manzo DOJ-CRM 1400 New York Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20002 202 616 2706, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant DEBORAH SANDOVAL
- #22-Arrest Warrant
- #26-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- Docket Download-8.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon