Schornak can be seen inside the Capitol Building. He brought a bullhorn with him, and is pictured taking a selfie with another individual dressed in tactical gear as well. There are no details on any violence committed by Schornak.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert
- Last Name(s): Schornak
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-278
- Arrest Location: Roseville, MI
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Schornak's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 03/18/21 in Roseville, Michigan. Indicted 4/2/21. Pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/14/21. Defendant placed on personal recognizance. Status hearing set for 9/24/21 at 9:00AM.
In the news
- Coming soon