Riley Williams was one of the alleged individuals responsible for stealing Nancy PelosiWilliams was also caught on video directing others and saying, “up the stairs, up the stairs”, according to the Department of Justice. FBI agent John Lund detailed the allegations in a court affidavit, noting that a former romantic partner had told the agency that she had taken either a laptop or a hard drive, with the intent to sell it to Russians.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Riley June
- Last Name(s): Williams
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-99
- Arrest Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Riley June Williams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 1/18/21 in the Middle District of Pennsylvania Released to home confinement on conditions. Hearing (virtual) set for 1/25/21 in federal court in the District of Columbia.
Christian T. Haugsby (assistant)
In the news
- Was Riley Williams anti-Trump? Alleged Change.org post reveals past of Capitol rioter who stole Pelosi's laptop
- Photos show accused Capitol rioter Riley June Williams help steal Pelosi’s laptop
- Woman Accused of Stealing Nancy Pelosi’s Laptop Appears in Video Making Nazi Salute