Bauer was pictured walking inside the Capitol, he had “no intention to of assaulting law enforcement or fighting anyone.” There is no evidence of any violence committed by Bauer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert
- Last Name(s): Bauer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-49
- Arrest Location: Western District, KY
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 09/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Bauer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct at the Grounds and in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 1/15/21. Initial appearance 1/21/21. Charged via criminal information on 1/22/21. Arraigned 2/12/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference held on 5/17/21. Plea agreement hearing held on 6/28/21. Defendant remains on release. On 10/13, he was sentenced to 45 days in prison, 60 hours of community service, and $500 restitution.
Robert L. Bauer-25910-509 FCI Manchester Federal Correctional Institution PO BOX 4000 Manchester, KY 40902
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
His released date from prison is 1/18/22.
- Bauer and Hemenway - Complaint
- Bauer and Hemenway - Statement of Facts
- Bauer and Hemenway - Information
In the news
- Coming soon