Bauer was pictured walking inside the Capitol, he had “no intention to of assaulting law enforcement or fighting anyone.” There is no evidence of any violence committed by Bauer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Robert
- Last Name(s): Bauer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-49
- Arrest Location: Western District, KY
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 09/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Robert Bauer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct at the Grounds and in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 1/15/21. Initial appearance 1/21/21. Charged via criminal information on 1/22/21. Arraigned 2/12/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference held on 5/17/21. Plea agreement hearing held on 6/28/21. Defendant remains on release. Sentencing set for 10/13/21 at 10:30 am.
- Bauer and Hemenway - Complaint
- Bauer and Hemenway - Statement of Facts
- Bauer and Hemenway - Information
In the news
- Coming soon