Barnett can be seen pictured sitting at a desk inside of Nancy Pelosi’s office around 2:50 P.M. His weapons charges came after the FBI received a tip that in one of the pictures it looked as though he was in possession of a stun gun while being inside the building. There is no detail of any violence committed by Barnett.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Richard
- Last Name(s): Barnett
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-38
- Arrest Location: Bentonville, AR
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Richard Barnett's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Theft of Government Property
Arrested 1/8. Initial appearance held 1/28/21. Indicted 1/29 and arraigned 2/4 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference held 6/15/21 at 10 am. Further status conference set for 8/24/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond.
- Barnett - Indictment
- Barnett - Amended Statement of Facts
- Barnett - Amended Complaint
- Barnett - Statement of Facts
In the news
- Coming soon