Capitol surveillance shows Rondon inside the Capitol with his mother on Jan .6th. He entered the Speaker of the House’s conference room and allegedly touched a laptop there. The Rondons were inside the building for less than 20 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rafael
- Last Name(s): Rondon
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-586
- Arrest Location: Syracuse, NY
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Rafael Rondon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Theft of Government Property Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Rafael Rondon was arrested on 10/1/21. He appeared in court on 10/14. The next status hearing is set for 12/14.
Christopher Brodie Brown U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7153 Fax: (202) 514-9155 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to RAFAEL RONDON (1), MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to RAFAEL RONDON(1), MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to RAFAEL RONDON (1), MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.1.2021 in Syracuse, New York as to RAFAEL RONDON
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RAFAEL RONDON
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RAFAEL RONDON, MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- Docket Download-11.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon