Ms. Mooney-Rondon entered the building with her son Rafael and stayed there for less than 20 minutes. Her son is accused of touching a laptop, which she says a nearby protester attempted to destroy.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Maryann
- Last Name(s): Mooney-Rondon
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-586
- Arrest Location: Syracuse, NY
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Maryann Mooney-Rondon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Theft of Government Property Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Ms. Mooney-Rondon was arrested on 10/1/21. She appeared in court on 10/14. The next status hearing is set for 12/14.
Christopher Brodie Brown U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7153 Fax: (202) 514-9155 Email: christophe[email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to RAFAEL RONDON (1), MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to RAFAEL RONDON(1), MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to RAFAEL RONDON (1), MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #11-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.1.2021 in Syracuse, New York as to MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RAFAEL RONDON, MARYANN MOONEY-RONDON
- Docket Download-11.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon