Raechel Genco peacefully walked toward the police barrier with others. She remained outdoors there.
The government alleges “the crowd was not lawfully authorized to enter or remain on US Capitol Grounds” and “the area where Genco was walking was restricted and not open to the public on Jan. 6th.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Raechel
- Last Name(s): Genco
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-231
- Arrest Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Raechel Genco's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowlingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
Charged via criminal complaint 2/12. Arrested 2/27. Preliminary hearing continued to 10/6 at 1 pm.
April Nicole Russo
April Nicole Russo US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, Appellate Division 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20001 202 803 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Carlos J. Vanegas appearing for RAECHEL GENCO
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #9-Consent MOTION to Continue PRELIMINARY HEARING AND FOR EXCLUDABLE DELAY by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #10-ORDER granting 9 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #12-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.12.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.26.2021 as to Defendant RAECHEL GENCO
- #13-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing and for Excludable Delay by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Permission to Leave Her Residence Earlier than the Curfew by RAECHEL GENCO
- #16-ORDER granting 15 Unopposed Motion by Defendant RAECHEL GENCO for Permission to Leave Her Residence Earlier than the Curfew
- #17-Unopposed MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by RAECHEL GENCO
- #19-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing and for Excludable Delay by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #20-ORDER granting 19 Consent Motion by USA to Continue Preliminary Hearing and for Excludable Delay as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #23-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #25-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #26-ORDER granting 25 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #28-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RAECHEL GENCO
- #29-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- Docket Download-7.3.21
In the news
- Coming soon