Facebook photos revealed Rachel Myers was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. An FBI search of defendant Lawrence Stackhouse’s home revealed text messages between the two individuals that day in which they shared personal beliefs the election was stolen.
Surveillance photos of Rachel Myers and Michael Gianos show them walking throughout the building with no violent action.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rachel
- Last Name(s): Myers
- Case Number: 22-cr-00074
- Arrest Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 08/15/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Rachel Myers's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Myers was arrested on 12/09/21. She was released on personal recognizance on 12/9/21. Indictment issued 3/8/22. During an arraignment on 3/31/22, she plead not guilty to all charges. Her next status conference takes place on 10/11/22 at 1pm virtually.
Nadia Moore U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 271 Cadman Plaza East Brooklyn, NY 11201 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Jennifer M. Rozzoni DOJ-USAO-LRM, Lee, Edmund 201 3rd ST, NW PO BOX 607 Albuquerque, NM 87103 505 350 6818 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Myers Gianos Criminal Complaint
- Myers Gianos Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to RACHEL MYERS, MICHAEL GIANOS
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 11_22_2021, Returned Executed on 12_1_2021 as to RACHEL MYERS
- #20-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RACHEL MYERS
- #21-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MICHAEL GIANOS
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ John M. Pierce appearing for MICHAEL GIANOS
- #23-Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to RACHEL MYERS, MICHAEL GIANOS
- #24-ORDER granting  UNOPPOSED MOTION TO TOLL AND EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT
- #27-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Thomas Burke appearing for RACHEL MYERS
- #30-First MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by RACHEL MYERS
- #31-ORDER granting  Motion to Modify Conditions of Release as to RACHEL MYERS
- #32-Unopposed MOTION to Continue August 9, 2022 Status Conference, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Waiver of Time by USA as to RACHEL MYERS, MICHAEL GIANOS
- #33-ORDER granting 32 Motion to Continue Status Conference and granting 32 Motion to Exclude Speedy Trial Time as to RACHEL MYERS , MICHAEL GIANOS
In the news
- Coming soon