There is a picture of Rachael Pert and Dana Winn together inside the Capitol n January 6th. There is no detail of any violent behavior on Pert’s behalf, nor is she charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Rachael Lynn
- Last Name(s): Pert
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-139
- Arrest Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/17/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Rachael Lynn Pert's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/26 and initial appearance held the same day. Indicted 2/9. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/8. Status conference scheduled for 8/3 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon