The FBI searched Jan. 6 defendant Lawrence Stackhouse’s home and found cell phone texts between Stackhouse and Gianos pertaining to the events that day. Capitol surveillance photos show Michael Gianos walking throughout the building with Rachel Gianos. There is no evidence they engaged in violent action.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael
- Last Name(s): Gianos
- Case Number: 22-cr-00074
- Arrest Location: Marlton, NJ
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 08/14/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Gianos's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Gianos was arrested on 12/1/21. Indictment issued 3/8/22. During an arraignment on 3/31, he plead not guilty to all charges. Gianos was released on personal recognizance. His next status conference takes place 10/11/22 at 1pm.
Jennifer M. Rozzoni DOJ-USAO-LRM, Lee, Edmund 201 3rd ST, NW PO BOX 607 Albuquerque, NM 87103 505 350 6818 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Myers Gianos Criminal Complaint
- Myers Gianos Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to RACHEL MYERS, MICHAEL GIANOS
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 11_22_2021, Returned Executed on 12_1_2021 as to MICHAEL GIANOS
- #21-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MICHAEL GIANOS
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ John M. Pierce appearing for MICHAEL GIANOS
- #23-Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to RACHEL MYERS, MICHAEL GIANOS
- #24-ORDER granting  UNOPPOSED MOTION TO TOLL AND EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT
- #32-Unopposed MOTION to Continue August 9, 2022 Status Conference, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Waiver of Time by USA as to RACHEL MYERS, MICHAEL GIANOS
- #33-ORDER granting 32 Motion to Continue Status Conference and granting 32 Motion to Exclude Speedy Trial Time as to RACHEL MYERS , MICHAEL GIANOS
In the news
- Coming soon