Harding allegedly lit a media member’s camera on fire and filmed the events of that day with his own.
He is seen inside the building recording the actions that took place that day. A day later, he filmed an hour long video from his home describing what he saw.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Peter
- Last Name(s): Harding
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-33
- Arrest Location: Elma, NY
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/10/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Peter Harding 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; Violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds
Arrested 1/13/21 and initial appearance held 1/19/21. Status hearing continued to 10/12/21 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance
Stuart Douglas Allen U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4TH ST, NW., STE JCB-Room 11-445 Washington, DC 20530-202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on high intensity supervision program.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PETER HARDING
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PETER HARDING
- #4-ORDER Granting 3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PETER HARDING
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.11.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.19.2021 as to PETER HARDING
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to PETER HARDING
- #8-Joint MOTION to Continue Ascertainment of Counsel and Status Hearing by USA as to PETER HARDING
- #9-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice DiPasquale Fee Status- No Fee Paid. by PETER HARDING
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jason R. DiPasquale appearing for PETER HARDING
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to PETER HARDING
- #13-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to PETER HARDING
- #14-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to PETER HARDING
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jennifer Leigh Blackwell appearing for USA.
- #16-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to PETER HARDING
- #35-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jonathan W. Crisp appearing for TIMOTHY LOUIS HALE-CUSANELLI
- Docket Download-7.7.21
In the news
- Coming soon