Seymour was captured on camera exiting the Capitol with his son. They posed for photos together inside and outside of the building as police stood nearby, doing nothing to apprehend them.
Seymour states he and his son were inside the Capitol for approximately 9 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul
- Last Name(s): Seymour, Sr.
- Case Number: 22-cr-00041
- Arrest Location: Cincinatti, OH
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 10/30/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul Seymour, Sr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Seymour, Sr was indicted on 2/3/22. His arraignment took place on 2/8. On 7/14, he plead guilty to count 4. His sentencing was held remotely on 10/28.
Anita Eve US Attorney's Office-PA 615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 215 861 8577 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Seymour Et Al Complaint
- Seymour Et Al Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR, PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
- #24-PLEA AGREEMENT as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
- #25-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
- #34-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
In the news
- Coming soon