Seymour entered the Capitol with his father. He appears in the above photo to the right as police officers speak with each other and do nothing to apprehend them.
During the evening, Seymour stood on the street waving an American flag before the curfew. There is no evidence he engaged in violence that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul
- Last Name(s): Seymour, Jr.
- Case Number: 22-cr-00041
- Arrest Location: Cincinatti, OH
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 07/05/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/06/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul Seymour, Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Seymour, Jr. was arrested on 12/7/21. Placed on personal recognizance on 1/6/22. Indictment issued 2/3/22. Arraignment 2/8. Seymour, Jr. plead guilty to count 4 on 7/6/22. Sentencing held on 11/4/22, sentenced to 12 months of Probation on Count 4 of the Information. Government's Oral Motion to dismiss remaining counts of the Information was heard and granted.
Anita Eve U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 861-8577 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Paul Seymour Sr and Paul Seymour Jr Docket Sheet as of 7/5/2023
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #11 INFORMATION as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR, PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
- #15-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR from United States District Court for the Western District of Ohio
- #21-PLEA AGREEMENT as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #22-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #28 NOTICE (Waiver of In-Person Sentencing Hearing) by PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #29 NOTICE (Corrected) (Waiver of In-person Hearing) by PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #35-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #36-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #36 a) Exhibit- Table of Sentences
- #38-NOTICE (Exhibit to Defendant's Sentencing Memorandum) by PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR re 35 Sentencing Memorandum
In the news
- Coming soon