Seymour entered the Capitol with his father. He appears in the above photo to the right as police officers speak with each other and do nothing to apprehend them.
During the evening, Seymour stood on the street waving an American flag before the curfew. There is no evidence he engaged in violence that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul
- Last Name(s): Seymour, Jr.
- Case Number: 22-cr-00041
- Arrest Location: Cincinatti, OH
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 08/22/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul Seymour, Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Seymour, Jr. was arrested on 12/7/21. Indictment issued 2/3/22. Arraignment 2/8. Seymour, Jr. plead guilty to count 4 on 7/6. His sentencing is scheduled for 11/4 at 1pm.
Anita Eve U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 861-8577 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Seymour Et Al Complaint
- Seymour Et Al Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR, PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
- #15-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR from United States District Court for the Western District of Ohio
- #21-PLEA AGREEMENT as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #22-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, JR
- #24-PLEA AGREEMENT as to PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
- #25-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by PAUL LEE SEYMOUR, SR
In the news
- Coming soon