Hodgkins is seen by media inside the Senate chamber holding a red Trump flag. Others in the crowd are praying together and speaking. There is no evidence of violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul Allard
- Last Name(s): Hodgkins
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-188
- Arrest Location: Tampa, FL
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul Allard Hodgkins's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/16. Initial appearance held 2/24. Indicted 3/5 and arraigned 3/11 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement hearing held 6/2 where he pleaded guilty to count 1 of the indictment. Sentenced 7/19 to 8 months incarceration followed by 2 years supervised release.
Mona Sedky U.S. Department of Justice CCIPS/DC USAO Cyber Crime Section POC McCoy, Marcus 1400 New York Avenue, Room 7113 Washington, DC 20503 202 514 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Hodgkins was resealed on a high intensity supervision program (HISP.)
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #3-MOTION to Seal
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS from US District Court Middle District of Florida
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Ubong E. Akpan appearing for PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS (
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice John N. Maher
- #11-INDICTMENT as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Patrick Nelson Leduc appearing for PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #15-UPPLEMENTAL MOTION for Protective Order Revised Per Court's Direction by USA as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #17-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.9.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.24.2021 as to Defendant PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #18-nopposed MOTION for Disclosure to Disclose 6(e) and Sealed Materials in Discovery by USA as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #19-ORDER as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #22-PLEA AGREEMENT as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
- #23-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to PAUL ALLARD HODGKINS
In the news
- Coming soon