Video and pictures show Nolan Kidd and Savannah McDonald inside the U.S Capitol. They interacted peacefully with police, and there is no evidence of any violence committed by either of them.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nolan Harold
- Last Name(s): Kidd
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-429
- Arrest Location: Macon, GA
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nolan Harold Kidd's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 6/11. Initial appearance held 6/25. Status hearing set for 9/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon