Cooke attended the event with his girlfriend. He allegedly pushed past police line to enter the Capitol. He supposedly grabbed an officer’s arm, but the video stills are difficult to interpret in a written format without proper context.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nolan
- Last Name(s): Cooke
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-143
- Arrest Location: Sherman, TX
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nolan Cooke's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Acts during civil disorder; entering/remaining on restricted buildings or grounds & disorderly/disruptive conduct in or near restricted building or grounds; unlawful activities on Capitol grounds
Arrested 1/21/21. Initial appearance held 1/28. Status hearing continued to 9/3 at 1 pm.
Jolie Zimmerman US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7220, FAX- 202 252 7792- [email protected] ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
- #1-COMPLAINT as to NOLAN COOKE
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jay P. Mykytiuk appearing for NOLAN B. COOKE
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.21.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.28.2021 as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #7-Status Report by USA as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #8-First MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Donald Flanary Filing fee $ 100
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #10-Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by NOLAN B. COOKE
- #11-Waiver of Speedy Trial by NOLAN B. COOKE
- #12-Consent MOTION for Hearing (Status) by NOLAN B. COOKE
- #14-Revised Waiver of Speedy Trial by NOLAN B. COOKE re 11 Notice (Other) (Mykytiuk, Jay)
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Donald Herbert Flanary, III appearing for NOLAN B. COOKE
- #17-Amended MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act (Unopposed) by NOLAN B. COOKE
- #19-ORDER granting 18 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #22-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #22-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order (Corrected to include motion) by USA as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #23-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #24-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and for Exclusion of Time by USA as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #26-ORDER Granting 24 Unopposed MOTION to Continue and for Exclusion of Time by USA as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- #29- Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time Under Speedy Trial Act by NOLAN B. COOKE
- #29-ORDER granting 27 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to NOLAN B. COOKE
- Docket Download-6.15.21
In the news
- Coming soon