At the 9 minute mark, there is an interview with Mcdonald and Kidd describing their activities (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeRYX4LOzYw).
There is no evidence of any violence committed by Mcdonald.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Savannah Danielle
- Last Name(s): Mcdonald
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-429
- Arrest Location: Macon, GA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Savannah Danielle Mcdonald's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 6/11/21. Charged via criminal information 6/24. Arraigned 6/25; pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status hearing set for 9/21 at 10 a.m. On personal recognizance.
Assistant United States Attorney Massachusetts Bar Number 691766 United States Attorney’s Office Detailee – Federal Major Crimes 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone: (617) 590-9468 Email: [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon