According to interviews he has given the media, OCHS is the leader and founder of the Hawaii chapter of the “Proud Boys” organization. He claims to have just “walked in and filmed”, working as a “professional journalist”. Though he is seen smoking a cigarette inside the U.S Capitol with DeCarlo, there is no evidence of any physical violence committed by Ochs.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicholas
- Last Name(s): Ochs
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-73
- Arrest Location: Honolulu, HI
- Entry Last Updated: 07/23/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicholas Ochs's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Theft of Government Property; Restricted Building or Grounds; Aiding and Abetting
Complaint filed 1/7/21. Initial Appearance set for 1/27/21 at 1:00 p.m. Indicted 2/4. Arraigned 2/12 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 9/10 at 9:15 am.
In the news
- Coming soon