Though he is not a credentialed reporter or journalist, DeCarlo said in an interview to the LA Times after January 6th that he was there “as media”. Though it is not clear to what extent, if at all, DeCarlo engaged in violent behavior, he can be seen smoking what appears to be a cigarette inside the Capitol, with Hawaii Proud Boy friend Nicholas Ochs.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nicholas
- Last Name(s): DeCarlo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-73
- Arrest Location: Northern District, TX
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nicholas DeCarlo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Theft of Government Property; Restricted Building or Grounds; Aiding and Abetting
Arrested 1/26/21 in the Northern District of Texas. Indictment filed on 2/4 Arraignment held with a plea of not guilty on all counts on 2/12 Status conference held on 6/21 Status conference set for 9/10 at 9:15 am
In the news
- Coming soon