Melanie Archer and Jordan Bonenberg appear on Capitol surveillance walking through the doors and rotunda with the crowd. They do not appear to act violently. They walk into the West Corridor and exit.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jordan
- Last Name(s): Bonenberger
- Case Number: 22-cr-00102
- Arrest Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Judge: John D. Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 01/01/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jordan Bonenberger's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building or Grounds (4)
Bonenberger was arrested on 3/18/22 and indicted 3/28. He plead not guilty to all charges during an arraignment on 4/4. A jury trial is set for 4/10/23 at 9 30 am in Courtroom 30A.
Sarah Wilson Rocha
Sarah Wilson Rocha US Department of Justice
- Archer Bonenberger Complaint
- Archer Bonenberger Statement of Facts
- Archer Bonenberger INFORMATION
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to MELANIE M. ARCHER, JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #19-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Joseph Patrick Murphy Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9195721. Fee Status_ Fee Paid. by MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
In the news
- Coming soon