Melanie Archer and Jordan Bonenberg appear on Capitol surveillance walking through the doors and rotunda with the crowd. They do not appear to act violently. They walk into the West Corridor and exit.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jordan
- Last Name(s): Bonenberger
- Case Number: 22-cr-00102
- Arrest Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Judge: John D. Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 06/19/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jordan Bonenberger's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building or Grounds (4)
Bonenberger was arrested on 3/18/22. Released on personal recognizance on 3/24/22. He plead not guilty to all charges during an arraignment on 4/4/22. Plea Agreement Hearing held on 4/28/23, entered a plea of guilty as to count 4. On 9/5/23, Bonenberger was sentenced to 18 months of probation. He also was ordered to pay a $10 special assessment, $500 in restitution, and a $500 fine $2000.
Sarah Wilson Rocha
Sarah Wilson Rocha US Department of Justice
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #7 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John Daniel Hull, IV appearing for JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #10 INFORMATION as to MELANIE M. ARCHER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, JORDAN BONENBERGER (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to MELANIE M. ARCHER, JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Sarah Wilson Rocha appearing for USA
- #19-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Joseph Patrick Murphy Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9195721. Fee Status_ Fee Paid. by MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #37 Consent MOTION to Convert Hearing Motion to Convert 2/3/2023 Plea Agreement Hearing to a Status Conference by JORDAN BONENBERGER.
- #52 Consent MOTION to Convert Hearing from In-Person to Video/Remote Status by JORDAN BONENBERGER.
- #53 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and JORDAN BONENBERGER (2) as to JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #54 PLEA AGREEMENT as to JORDAN BONENBERGER (2). (tb) Modified on 5/4/2023
- #55 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JORDAN BONENBERGER (2). Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 04/28/2023.
- #58-Unopposed MOTION for Extension of Time to Lodge Objections to PSR by JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #60-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #63-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #65-JUDGMENT as to JORDAN BONENBERGER
In the news
- Coming soon