Matthew Purdy appeared to film interactions between police and protesters outside the crowd.
He allegedly was part of the crowd pushing against the police line. He, Greg Purdy, and Robert Turner remained inside the building for a mere 3 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Purdy
- Case Number: 22-cr-00019
- Arrest Location: New Windsor, NY
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 07/24/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/25/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Purdy's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (7) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (9)
Purdy was arrested on 11/10/21. Released on Personal Recognizance on 11/18/2021. Indicted 1/14.22. He plead not guilt to all charges during an arraignment on 1/28/22. A further Status Conference is set for 8/4/2023 at 12:30 PM via Zoom before Judge Royce C. Lamberth.
Susan Lehr DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400, Omaha, NE 68102 506-402 661 3700 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1 Purdy Complaint
- #1 a) Purdy Statement of Facts
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 11_3_2021, Returned Executed on 11_10_2021 as to MATTHEW PURDY
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MATTHEW PURDY(2) from US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond _ Defendant MATTHEW PURDY
- #19-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER
- #21-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to GREGORY RICHARD
- #22 INDICTMENT as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER
- #24-STANDING ORDER
- #28-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER
- #29-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery as of 2-9-22 by USA as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER
- #33-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #34-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Robert L. Jenkins Jr. by GREGORY RICHARD PURDY
- #35-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Marc Jason Eisenstein appearing for GREGORY RICHARD PURDY
- #36-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Barry Coburn appearing for GREGORY RICHARD PURDY
- #43-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER
- #46 Consent MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by MATTHEW PURDY as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY, MATTHEW PURDY, ROBERT TURNER.
- #47-ORDER granting Motion 46 to Continue as to all defendants
- #66 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Lynnett Wagner appearing for USA.
- #71 Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by GREGORY RICHARD PURDY.
- #72 ORDER granting Consent Motion 71 to Continue as to GREGORY RICHARD PURDY (1), MATTHEW PURDY (2) and ROBERT TURNER (3). Status conference currently scheduled for 6/16/2023 at 12:30 PM is vacated and reset for 7/5/2023 at 11:30 AM. Signed by Judge Royce C. Lamberth on 6/14/2023. (lcrcl1) Modified on 6/14/2023
In the news
- Coming soon