Matthew (24) and his brother Jonathanoeter (21) Klein are both residents of Oregon. They allegedly aided others in getting into the Capitol by using a metal barricade to climb a wall and gain access to an external stairwell on the Upper West Terrace of the Capitol. They both entered the Capitol Building through a door on the northwest side around 2:18 P.M.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Klein
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-237-RDM
- Arrest Location: Sherwood, OR
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Klein's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
Arrested 3/23. Initial appearance held 3/26. Status conference set for 8/3 at 3 pm. Defendant remains on personal recignizance bond.
In the news
- Coming soon