Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonathanpeter
- Last Name(s): Klein
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-00237
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/15/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonathanpeter Klein's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
Christopher K. Veatch US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, Northern District of Illinois 219 S Dearborn St, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604 312 353 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon