Video footage shows Buckler is at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He is chanting with the crowd, but doesn’t appear to engage in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Buckler
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-592
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 09/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Buckler's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, (1) Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, (2) Disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings ,(3) Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in any of the Capitol Buildings. (4)
Buckler was arrested on 9/17 and appeared in court the same day. He was released on personal recognizance. The next status hearing is set for 11/22.
James Dennis Peterson
James Dennis Peterson DOJ CRM 1331 F St, 6th Floor, Washington 202 230 0693 [email protected], Lead Attorney Attorney to be Noticed US Assistant Attorney
Released on personal recognizance.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MATTHEW JOSEPH BUCKLER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MATTHEW JOSEPH BUCKLER
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.17.2021 as to MATTHEW JOSEPH BUCKLER
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MATTHEW JOSEPH BUCKLER
- Docket Download-10.6.21
In the news
- Coming soon