Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Huttle
- Case Number: 22-cr-403
- Arrest Location: Boise, ID
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Huttle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (8) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (9) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (10) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (12)
Arrested 11/28/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/8/22. Arraignment held 1/5/23, entered a plea of not guilty to all counts. Status Conference set for 4/4/2023 at 2:00 PM by VTC before Judge Christopher R. Cooper.
Trial Attorney MO Bar No. 69601 Detailed to the U.S. Attorney's Office 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20001 phone- (202)-353-0521 email- [email protected]
Kelly Elizabeth Moran
- #1 Huttle - Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #9 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/28/2022, Returned Executed on 11/28/2022 as to MATTHEW HUTTLE
- #11 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MATTHEW HUTTLE (2) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/8/2022.
- #12 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Andrew Hemmer appearing for MATTHEW HUTTLE
- #13 INDICTMENT as to DALE HUTTLE (1) count(s) 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, MATTHEW HUTTLE (2) count(s) 8, 9, 10, 12.
- #15 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment by MATTHEW HUTTLE as to DALE HUTTLE, MATTHEW HUTTLE.
- #16 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DALE HUTTLE, MATTHEW HUTTLE.
- #17 ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order Governing Discovery as to DALE HUTTLE (1) and MATTHEW HUTTLE (2). See full Order for details. Signed by Judge Christopher R. Cooper on 12/21/2022.
- #19 NOTICE of Defendant's Acceptance (Attachment A) by MATTHEW HUTTLE re  Order on Motion for Protective Order
In the news
- Coming soon