Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dale
- Last Name(s): Huttle
- Case Number: 22-cr-403
- Arrest Location: Crown Point, IN
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dale Huttle 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (2) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3) Civil Disorder (4) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (6) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (7) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (11)
Arrested 11/9/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/17/22. Arraignment held 1/5/23, entered a plea of not guilty to all counts. Status Conference set for 4/4/2023 at 2:00 PM by VTC before Judge Christopher R. Cooper.
Trial Attorney MO Bar No. 69601 Detailed to the U.S. Attorney's Office 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20001 phone- (202)-353-0521 email- [email protected]
Kelly Elizabeth Moran
- #1 Huttle - Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #8 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DALE HUTTLE (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/17/2022
- #13 INDICTMENT as to DALE HUTTLE (1) count(s) 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, MATTHEW HUTTLE (2) count(s) 8, 9, 10, 12.
- #15 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment by MATTHEW HUTTLE as to DALE HUTTLE, MATTHEW HUTTLE.
- #16 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DALE HUTTLE, MATTHEW HUTTLE.
- #17 ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order Governing Discovery as to DALE HUTTLE (1) and MATTHEW HUTTLE (2). See full Order for details. Signed by Judge Christopher R. Cooper on 12/21/2022.
- #21 NOTICE of Filing by DALE HUTTLE
In the news
- Coming soon