Matthew Baggott and Stewart Parks went to D.C as friends to attend the “Stop the Steal” rally on January 6th. They are both pictured inside the Capitol Building, but there is no detailed account of violent behavior on Baggott’s behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Baggott
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-411
- Arrest Location: Murfreesboro, TN
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Baggott's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds/Impeding Official Business Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/30/21. Initial appearance 6/8/21. Arraigned 6/25/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 8/31/21 at 1:30 pm
In the news
- Coming soon