Parks and Baggott were among the first inside (~2:13 P.M. Entry) the Capitol Building on January 6th. Parks can be seen stealing a hand held USCP metal detector around 2:45, about half an hour after their initial entry. It is not clear to what extent Parks engaged in physical violence with anyone.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stewart
- Last Name(s): Parks
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-411
- Arrest Location: Columbia, TN
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stewart Parks's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds / Impeding Official Business Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Theft of Government Property
Arrested 6/3. Initial appearance 6/9. Information filed 6/21. Arraigned 6/25; pleaded not guilty to all counts. Next status conference set for 8/31 at 1:30 p.m. On personal recognizance.
Benet Kearney DOJ-USAO One St. Andrew's Place, New York, NY 10007 212 63 2260- FAX 212 637 [email protected] ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon