Hand-Robinson entered the Capitol with her husband and appears to walk peacefully throughout the building. There is no evidence either individual engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mandy
- Last Name(s): Robinson-Hand
- Case Number: 22-cr-00111
- Arrest Location: Butler, GA
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 12/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mandy Robinson-Hand's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Mandy Robinson-Hand was arrested on 3/11/22. She was indicted 3/31 and appeared in court for an arraignment on 4/4. Released on personal recognizance. On 10/14, she plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing scheduled for 1/13/23 at 11am.
- Hand Complaint
- Hand Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to CHARLES HAND, III and MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 3_4_2022, Returned Executed on 3_11_2022 as to CHARLES HAND, III
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHARLES HAND
- #11-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Status Memoranda by USA as to CHARLES HAND, III, MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
- #12-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by CHARLES HAND, III
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Federal Rule of Evidence 6(e) Material and Sealed Material by USA as to CHARLES HAND, III, MANDY ROBINSON-HAND_
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHARLES HAND, III, MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
- #15-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to CHARLES HAND III and MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
- #16-RESPONSE by USA as to CHARLES HAND, III re  MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release
- #17-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by CHARLES HAND, III re  MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release
- #18-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Brady, Brian Daniel added
- #20-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
- #21-Unopposed Motion to Continue Status Hearing
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
- STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to MANDY ROBINSON-HAND
In the news
- Coming soon