Capitol surveillance shows Pryer was present at the Capitol on Jan.6th. She is seen walking with Cara Hentschel, but there is no evidence either of the women engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mahailya
- Last Name(s): Pryer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-0667
- Arrest Location: Springfield, MO
- Judge: Florence Y. Pan
- Entry Last Updated: 07/11/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mahailya Pryer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Pryer was arrested on 10/4/21 and appeared in court on 10/7. Her arraignment took place on 12/2. She plead guilty to count 4 on 5/18/22. Her sentencing takes place on 8/19 at 3pm.
Matthew Moeder DOJ-USAO 400 E. 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 816-426-3122 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-11.22.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CARA HENTSCHEL (1), MAHAILYA PRYER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CARA HENTSCHEL, MAHAILYA PRYE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CARA HENTSCHEL (1), MAHAILYA PRYER
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.4.2021 as to MAHAILYA PRYER
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant MAHAILYA PRYER
- #13-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Moeder, Matthew added
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to CARA HENTSCHEL, MAHAILYA PRYER
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #16-NOTICE of United States' Memoranda Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to CARA HENTSCHEL, MAHAILYA PRYER
- #17-INFORMATION as to CARA HENTSCHEL (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, MAHAILYA PRYER
- #19-STANDING ORDER
- #22-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to CARA HENTSCHEL, MAHAILYA PRY
- #25- NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA
- #26-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #33-PLEA AGREEMENT as to MAHAILYA PRYER
- #34-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE as to MAHAILYA PRYER
In the news
- Coming soon