Bru is seen in the crowd raising his phone to document the event. He later moves closer to the police line and doesn’t retreat even though officers advance. At one point, he grabs a barricade and takes it away from police before entering the Capitol with the crowd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Marc Anthony
- Last Name(s): Bru
- Case Number: 21-cr-352
- Arrest Location: Vancouver, WA
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Marc Anthony Bru's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct on Capitol Grounds Obstruction of Law enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Arrested 3/30/21. Initial appearance 4/9/21. Indicted 5/12/21. Arrraigned 6/4/21. Defendant remains in the high intensity supervision program. Status conference set for 8/4/21 at 2 pm. Status conference set for 8/4/21 at 2 pm. Defendant remains in the high intensity suervision program.
William Kennelly Dreher
William Kennelly Dreher US ATTORNEY's OFFICE 700 Stewart Street, Ste 5220- Seattle, WA 98101 202 553 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.30.2021 in Vancouver, WA as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #8-MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #9-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #10-NOTICE by MARC ANTHONY BRU
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material
- #12-INDICTMENT as to MARC BRU
- #14-MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to MARC BRU
- #16-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE by USA as to MARC BRU
- #17-NOTICE MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to MARC BRU (
- #17-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to TERRY BROWN from US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- #18-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by MARC BRU.
- #19-RESPONSE by USA as to MARC BRU re 18 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release
- Docket Download-6.13.21
In the news
- Coming soon