Kristina and her mother were arrested for remaining outside of the Capitol as a curfew went into effect.
The two women came to the United States as religious refugees from Moldova.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kristina
- Last Name(s): Malimon
- Case Number: DC Superior Court 2021-CMD-187
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Neal E. Kravitz
- Entry Last Updated: 11/19/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kristina Malimon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Curfew Violation (1)
Kristina was arrested on 1/6/21. Found guilty on 10/13/22, following bench trial in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, of unlawful entry onto public property, a District of Columbia offense. Sentenced the same day to one year of probation, 100 hours of community service, $500 restitution.
In the news
- Coming soon