Kristina and her mother were arrested for remaining outside of the Capitol as a curfew went into effect.
The two women came to the United States as religious refugees from Moldova.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kristina
- Last Name(s): Malimon
- Case Number: DC Superior Court 2021-CMD-187
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Neal E. Kravitz
- Entry Last Updated: 12/27/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Kristina Malimon: Click here to help cover Kristina's legal and living expenses
Curfew Violation (1)
Kristina was arrested on 1/6/21. Found guilty on 10/13/22, following bench trial in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, of unlawful entry onto public property, a District of Columbia offense. Sentenced the same day to one year of probation, 100 hours of community service, $500 restitution.
In the news
- Coming soon