Evgenia and her daughter Kristina allegedly remained on Capitol grounds after a curfew took affect.
Both women came to the United States as religious refugees from Moldova.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Evgenia
- Last Name(s): Malimon
- Case Number: DC Superior Court 2021-CMD-187
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Neal E. Kravitz
- Entry Last Updated: 12/27/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Evgenia Malimon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Violation of Curfew (1)
There are no updates regarding Evgenia- however both her daughter (Kristina) and Earl Glosser were sentenced on 10/13/22 following a bench trial in DC Superior Court. They both received 1 year of probation and 100 hours of community service. It is unknown if Evgenia received the same, if any, sentencing.
Evgenia Malimon's Mailing Address
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Ms. Malimon speaks mainly Russian. She relied on the help of an interpreter during legal procedings.
In the news
- Coming soon