DiFrancesco is shown on surveillance entering the building with Trudy Castle. The women walk through the crypt and visitor’s center and are inside for about 33 minutes. There is no evidence of violence on their behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kimberly
- Last Name(s): DiFrancesco
- Case Number: 22-cr-00261
- Arrest Location: Chicago, IL
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 09/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kimberly DiFrancesco's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
DiFrancesco was arrested on 6/2/22 and appeared in court on 6/16. On 8/17,she plead guilty to count 1. Sentencing is scheduled for 11/22 at 10am in Courtroom 27A.
- Castle Criminal Complaint
- Castle Information
- Castle Statement of Facts
- #9 MOTION for Disclosure of ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TRUDY CASTLE
- #19-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #22-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #23-Supplemental MOTION to Exclude Time by TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #29-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #30-PLEA AGREEMENT as to KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #31-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
In the news
- Coming soon