Niemela and her girlfriend appear to walk through the building peacefully with the crowd. They do not engage in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kirstyn
- Last Name(s): Niemela
- Case Number: Case 1- 22-cr-00025
- Arrest Location: Hudson, NH
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 10/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kirstyn Niemela's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Niemela was arrested on 1/18/22. Indicted 1/19/22 and appeared in court on 1/20, She plead not guilty to all charges and was released on personal recognizance.
Mona Furst DOJ-USAO-Office of the United States Attorney 301 N Main, Ste 1200, Wichita, KS 67052 316 269 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Chiguer Complaint
- Chiguer Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA and STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 1_14_2022, Returned Executed on 1_18_2022 as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA
- #23-ORDER granting the United States'  Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to STEFANIE CHIGUER
- #25-NOTICE of United States' Memoranda Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #26-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
In the news
- Coming soon