Castle is seen on surveillance entering the Capitol with the crowd. She is following Kimberly DiFrancesco. The two women appear to walk peacefully throughout the building.
Afterwards, Castle met up with her son outside. She allegedly tried to enter the building again, but police did not allow her to do so.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Trudy
- Last Name(s): Castle
- AKA: Trudy DiFrancesco; Trudy Von Keudell
- Case Number: 22-cr-00261
- Arrest Location: Chicago, IL
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 09/11/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Trudy Castle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Castle was arrested on 6/1/22 and appeared on court 6/16. She was released on personal recognizance. On 8/17, she plead guilty to count 1. Sentencing is scheduled for 11/22 at 10am in Courtroom 27A.
Emily W. Allen DOJ-USAO United States Attorney's Office 222 West 7th Avenue Room 253 Anchorage, AK 99513 907-271-4724 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
- Castle Criminal Complaint
- Castle Statement of Facts
- Castle Information
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to TRUDY CASTLE from United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Chicago) Case Number 1_22-cr-00289 (zstd)
- #9 MOTION for Disclosure of ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TRUDY CASTLE
- #19-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #22-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #23-Supplemental MOTION to Exclude Time by TRUDY CASTLE, KIMBERLY DIFRANCESCO
- #26-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to TRUDY CASTLE
- #27-PLEA AGREEMENT as to TRUDY CASTLE
- #28-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to TRUDY CASTLE
In the news
- Coming soon