According to video footage from the U.S. Capitol, the defendants, Kevin Seefried and
Hunter Seefried entered the Senate Building through a broken window at approximately 2:13 p.m.
on January 6, 2021. Shortly thereafter, Defendant Kevin Seefried was photographed holding a
Confederate Battle flag inside the Capitol Building. Both Kevin and his son climbed through a window to enter the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin
- Last Name(s): Seefried
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-287-2
- Arrest Location: Wilmington, DE
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin Seefried's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Indicted 4/7. Arraigned 5/4/21. Defendent entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Status conference set for 9/24/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond. Jury trial set 12/7/21 at 9 am.
In the news
- Coming soon