Lyons allegedly took a photo right outside of the Speaker’s house while in the Capitol Building. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Lyons.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin James
- Last Name(s): Lyons
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-79
- Arrest Location: Northern District, IL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin James Lyons's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/13. Initial appearance held 1/19. Charged via criminal information 2/3. Arraigned 2/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Superseding indictment issued 6/9/21. Arraigned 8/9 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 10/1 at 9 am.
New York Bar Assistant United States Attorney Violent Crime and Narcotics Trafficking Section 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 252-6978 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon