Danny Carlton and Bradley Weeks are pictured inside the Crypt of the U.S Capitol. Carlton states that he was forced inside by an unruly crowd, even getting threatened (and his family) if he turned around. There is no evidence of violence committed by either of these men.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonathan Daniel
- Last Name(s): Carlton
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-247
- Arrest Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/27/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonathan Daniel Carlton's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 3/11/21. Initial appearance 3/17/21. Indicted 3/24/21. Arraigned 5/28/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference held on 7/29/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 10/6/21 at 11 am.
In the news
- Coming soon