Danny Carlton and Bradley Weeks are pictured inside the Crypt of the U.S Capitol. Carlton states that he was forced inside by an unruly crowd, even getting threatened (and his family) if he turned around. There is no evidence of violence committed by either of these men.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonathan Daniel
- Last Name(s): Carlton
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-247
- Arrest Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Judge: Thomas Hogan (Current)
- Entry Last Updated: 06/13/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/27/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonathan Daniel Carlton's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested on 3/11/21. Initial appearance 3/17/21. Released on personal recognizance on 3/17/21. Indicted 3/24/21. Arraigned 5/28/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 3/29/22, he plead guilty to count 5. Sentencing is scheduled for 6/29/22 at 11am virtually.
Anne Veldhuis Department of Justice 1355 El Camino Real, Unit 828 Redwood City, CA 94063 415-307-6722 Email: [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- Docket Download-6.14.21
- Carlton - Complaint
- Carlton - Statement of Facts
- Weeks and Carlton - Indictment
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.11.2021 as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON in Jacksonville, Florida.
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON from U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida (Jacksonville
- #20-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON (2) Personal Recognizance
- #21-INDICTMENT as to BRADLEY WEEKS
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jamie Carter appearing for USA
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Anne Veldhuis appearing for USA.
- #25-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON
- #28-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON
- #30-Joint MOTION to Continue October 6, 2021 Status Conference by USA as to BRADLEY WAYNE WEEKS, JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON_
- #36-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON
- #37-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON
- #41-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JONATHAN DANIEL CARLTON
In the news
- Coming soon