Munafo punched and officer and took his shield away, giving it to those in the crowd. He also used a flagpole to break a window.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonathan
- Last Name(s): Munafo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-330
- Arrest Location: Orlando, FL
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 04/08/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/01/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonathan Munafo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Forcibly Assaulting, Resisting, Opposing, Impeding or Interfering with Officer of U.S. Government Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Engaging in Disorderly Conduct on Restricted Gounds with Intent to Disrupt Official Functions Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence against Person/Property on Restricted Grounds and While Using a Dangerous Weapon Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Munafo was arrested on 4/23/21 and appeared initially in court on 4/26. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. A joint status report is due before 5/31/22.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue Torre Chardon, Ste 1251-San Juan, PR 00949 787 221 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Jonathan Munafo-41444-509 FDC SeaTac Federal Detention Center PO BOX 13900 Seattle, WA 98198
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
*Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-8.1.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JONATHAN J MUNAFO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JONATHAN J MUNAFO.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JONATHAN J MUNAFO
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.26.2021 in Orlando, FL as to JONATHAN J MUNAFO
- #6-INDICTMENT as to JONATHAN JOSHUA MUNAFO
- #8-ORDER to Temporarily Stay Transfer until Detention Hearing held in this case as to JONATHAN JOSHUA MUNAFO
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Franco L. Perez-Redondo appearing for JONATHAN JOSHUA MUNAFO
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Kevin Lerman appearing for JONATHAN JOSHUA MUNAFO
- #11-Joint STATUS REPORT by JONATHAN JOSHUA MUNAFO
- #12-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JONATHAN JOSHUA MUNAFO from US District Court Middle District of Florida
- #14-Joint Status Report
- #15-Joint Motion
- #16-Joint Status Report
- #17-Notice of Filing
- #18-Motion for Extension of Time
- #19-Joint Status Report
- #20-Joint Status Report
In the news
- Coming soon