Weeks went to DC with Jonathan Carlton. He was not charged or accused of any violence, just being in or on restricted grounds on Jan 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Bradley
- Last Name(s): Weeks
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-247
- Arrest Location: Macclenny, FL
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/13/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Bradley Weeks's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/21/21 in the Middle District of Florida. Initial appearance 1/21/21 at 3:00pm. Released on conditions. Virtual hearing set for 1/26/21 at 1:00pm in federal court in the District of Columbia. Indicted 3/24. Arraignment set for 5/28/21 at 2 pm.
Anne Veldhius Department of Justice 1355 El Camino Real Unit 828. Redwood City, CA 94063, 415-307-6722-Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Jamie Carter 555 4th St, NW, STE 3640 Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
In the news