Laurens is shown on surveillance walking with the crowd through the Capitol. He stated in a Facebook thread that day “We weren’t there to tear shit up, just disrupt the system.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonathan Davis
- Last Name(s): Laurens
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-450
- Arrest Location: Duluth, GA
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonathan Davis Laurens's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Temporary Residence of the President-Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building Temporary Residence of the President-Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building. Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Entering or Remaining on the Floor of Congress Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct of Capitol Grounds-Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Laurens was arrested on 6/30/21. His last status conference took place on 9/20. There is another status conference scheduled for 11/9.
Douglas Collyer DOJ-USAO Gateway Building 14 Durkee St, Rm 340 Plattsburgh, NY 12901 518 314 7800 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- Updates to Docket-9.24.21.
- Docket Download-8.27.21
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.30.2021 in Duluth, GA as to JONATHAN DAVIS LAURENS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JONATHAN DAVIS LAURENS.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JONATHAN DAVIS LAURENS
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JONATHAN DAVIS LAURENS
In the news
- Coming soon