Nassif stated on social media that he was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. However, surveillance shows he is peacefully walking throughout the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John
- Last Name(s): Nassif
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-421
- Arrest Location: Chuludta, FL
- Judge: John Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/23/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John Nassif's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
On 5/10/21, Nassif was arrested and appeared in court. The next status conference is 11/3 at 10 am.
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-Laredo Division, Southern District of Texas 11204 McPherson Rd, Ste 100A, Laredo, TX 78045 956 723 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JOHN MARON NASSIF
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOHN MARON NASSIF.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOHN MARON NASSIF
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.10.2021 in Chuluota, Florida as to JOHN MARON NASSIF.
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOHN MARON NASSIF from US District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-James T. Skuthan appearing for JOHN MARON NASSIF
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant JOHN MARON NASSIF placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- Docket Download-8.1.21
- Updates to Docket-9.23.21
In the news
- Coming soon