Wilkerson in pictured in his Statements of Facts inside the capitol building, however there is no account of any violence on his behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John Clarence
- Last Name(s): Wilkerson IV
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-302
- Arrest Location: Street, MD
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John Clarence Wilkerson IV's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Wilkerson was arrested on April 6, 2021 in Maryland and had his initial appearance on April 7 and was released on personal recognizance. Arraignment set for 5/11/21 at 3 pm.
Channing D. Phillips
In the news