Tagaris entered the Capitol through this broken window and entered Senate Breakout Room S139.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jody
- Last Name(s): Tagaris
- Case Number: 21-cr-00368
- Arrest Location: West Palm Beach, FL
- Judge: John D. Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 10/26/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jody Tagaris's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4)
Tagaris was indicted on 5/19/21 and arraigned on 6/17. She plead not guilty to all charges. On 12/1, she plead guilty to count 1. On 6/6/22, Tagaris was sentenced to 24 months of Probation, a special assessment of $10.00; restitution in the amount of $500.00, and a fine in the amount of $2,000.00.
- INFORMATION as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #4-DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #5-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release. Signed by Judge John D. Bates
- #6-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Jeff T. Gorman Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8605700. Fee Status_ Fee Paid. by JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Jeff T. Gorman appearing for JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #9-Consent MOTION to Continue Change of Plea Hearing by USA as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #12-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #13-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #14-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #15- WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #17-Joint MOTION to Continue Sentencing by USA as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #18-Consent MOTION for Order Vacate Sentencing Hearing and Reset Deadlines by USA as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #20-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #21-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #25-JUDGMENT as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
- #30-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida as to JODY LYNN TAGARIS
In the news
- Coming soon