There are pictures of both John and Amy Schubert inside the Capitol. Nothing in either of their Statements of Facts details violence committed by either of them.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John
- Last Name(s): Schubert
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-495
- Arrest Location: Crest Hill, IL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/05/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John Schubert's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Schubert was arrested on 7/26. He appeared in court on 8/26 and was released on bond. On 9/24, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. During an arraignment on 11/23, he pleaded guilty to count 4. His sentencing is scheduled for 2/17/22.
Anita Eve US Attorney's Office-PA 615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 215 861 8577 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOHN A SCHUBERT JR.
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.26.2021 in Crest Hill, IL as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR
- Docket Download-8.21.21
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- H. Heather Shaner appearing for JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #9-INFORMATION as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR
- #12-ORDER as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR
- #15-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR.
- #16-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR
- #17-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOHN A SCHUBERT, JR from US District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Updaets to Docket-1.5.22
In the news
- Coming soon