There are pictures of both John and Amy Schubert inside the Capitol. Nothing in either of their Statements of Facts details violence committed by either of them.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Amy
- Last Name(s): Schubert
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-497
- Arrest Location: Crest Hill, IL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 11/19/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/06/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Amy Schubert's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Temporary Residence of the President-Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Temporary Residence of the President-Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds- Violent and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capital Grounds-Demonstrating or Picketing (4)
Amy Schubert was arrested on 7/27/21. She appeared in court on 8/26/21 and was released the same day on her own recognizance. She pleaded guilty to count 4. (03/08/2022)- Sentencing held on 3/8/2022; Count 4: Sentenced to Eighteen (18) months of Probation, Special Assessment of $10.00, Fine of $2,000.00 and Restitution in the amount of $500.00 were imposed. Oral motion by the government to dismiss Counts: 1, 2, 3, heard and granted.
Anita Eve US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 215 861 8577 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Amy Schubert's Mailing Address
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Amy Schubert Docket Sheet (21-mj-497) as of 04/06/2022
- Amy Schubert Docket Sheet (21-cr-00588-235737) as of 04/06/2022
- Amy Schubert Docket Sheet (21-cr-00588-235738) as of 04/06/2022
- #1 Complaint/ Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to AMY SCHUBERT
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to AMY SCHUBERT
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.26.2021 Crest Hill, IL as to AMY SCHUBERT
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- H. Heather Shaner appearing for AMY SCHUBERT
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant AMY SCHUBERT placed on Personal Recognizance Bond signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather
- #11-Case Reassignment
- #15 Waiver of Trial by Jury
- #16 Plea Agreement
- #17 Statement of Offense (filed 12/09/2021)
- #18-Rule 5c3 Documents Received
- #22-Sentencing Memorandum
- #25-Sentencing Memorandum
- #26-Response to Order of the Court
- #30-Judgment as to Amy Schubert
In the news
- Coming soon