There are pictures of both John and Amy Schubert inside the Capitol. Nothing in either of their Statements of Facts details violence committed by either of them.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Amy
- Last Name(s): Schubert
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-497
- Arrest Location: Crest Hill, IL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Amy Schubert's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Amy Schubert was arrested on 7/27/21. She appeared in court on 8/26/21 and was released the same day on her own recognizance. Next scheduled hearing is 10/27/21 at 1pm.
Anita Eve US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 215 861 8577 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to AMY SCHUBERT
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to AMY SCHUBERT
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.26.2021 Crest Hill, IL as to AMY SCHUBERT
- Docket Download-8.21.21
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- H. Heather Shaner appearing for AMY SCHUBERT
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant AMY SCHUBERT placed on Personal Recognizance Bond signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather
In the news
- Coming soon