Jodi Lynn Temple and her son entered the Capitol and took photographs and videos as they walked with the crowd. They said they were invited onto the steps. Police told them they could to enter.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jodi
- Last Name(s): Wilson
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-568
- Arrest Location: Toledo, OH
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/12/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jodi Wilson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
Wilson was arrested on 8/19/21. She appeared in court on 8/25. Her next hearing takes place on 8/26.
Jeffrey McCarther DOJ-USAO Lrm Vo, Doan 400 East 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 (816) 426-2778 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
William Kennelly Dreher
William Kennelly Dreher U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 700 Stewart Street Suite 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 (202) 553-4579 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 09/23/2021 Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-released on personal recognizance.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON(1), COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.19.2021 as to JODI LYNN WILSON
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant JODI LYNN WILSON
- #16-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JODI LYNN WILSON, COLE ANDREW TEMPLE
- #18-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- Docket Download-10.12.21
In the news
- Coming soon