Liu is seen walking inside the building as well as outside with the group.
He doesn’t appear to be speaking with anyone or holding a sign.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jia
- Last Name(s): Liu
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-711
- Arrest Location: New York, NY
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/10/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jia Liu's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Liu was arrested on 10/29. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status conference is 2/17/22.
Anne Veldhuis DOJ-ATR 450 Golden Gate Avenue Room 10-0101 San Francisco, CA 94102 415-307-6722 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JIA LIU
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JIA LIU
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JIA LIU
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 10.21.2021, Returned Executed on 10.29.2021 as to JIA LIU
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JIA LIU from United States Court Eastern District of New York
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-INFORMATION as to JIA LIU
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to JIA LIU
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JIA LIU
- #15-ORDER granting the Government's 14 Motion for Protective Order as to Defendant JIA LIU
- #16-ORDER granting the Government's 13 Motion for Order to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials as to Defendant JIA LIU
- Docket Download-1.10.22
- Liu-Complaint-Different Magistrate
In the news
- Coming soon